Friday, February 26, 2016

Some Days

Some days I just don't want to be strong any more.
Some days I don't feel like "sucking it up."
Some days I just don't want to get on with daily life.

Some days I would just rather throw my hands up in the air ...
I GIVE.

Today is one of those days.

The morning started off "normal" - whatever that is ...
The kids got ready for school.
Showered.
Breakfast.
Homework.
Lunches made.
I got ready for work.
Stopped by the school for PTO business.
Got to work to "do my thing."
Chatted with co-workers.
Made some entries.
Papers all over my desk.

Then I received a phone call.
It started off with the dreaded statement, "I'm sorry to tell you this Ms. Gage ..."

The data on my external hard drive (that fell on the concrete garage floor last week) is unrecoverable.

Not.One.Single.Thing. can be recovered.

I think that is just crap.
And now I'm done adulting for the day.

Some days .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)