Monday, November 23, 2015

The days are long ...

This is the start of a quote I originally heard from Gretchen Rubin:

"The days are long, but the years are short."

(click on the link below to see a great video.)

The Years are Short

So true.



The boys and I discovered old video while searching through photos for a school project Payton was working on this weekend.  We had good laughs!  The boys were so cute and get along today much the same as they always have.  We also cried a bit.  There is a lot about days before that we miss.

I have always enjoyed making scrapbooks - documenting memories - allowing for these memories to be shared more easily.  It is fun for me.  It takes time.  That time has always been MORE than worth it.

And last night I was reminded how special that work is not just for me, but also my boyz.

... enjoy the moments for these are what life is made of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)