Monday, November 9, 2015

Parent / Teacher Conferences

Today I had the pleasure of sitting down with each of the boys teachers for conferences.  You read that right.  It really is a pleasure for me to get one on one time with the people that my boys spend so much time with and learn from each day.  I am proud of my boys and hopefully have taught them the importance of learning, so usually these are favorable times around our household.

DSCN0740

I love to see them learn!  And I love to watch them play.

Both of the boys are learning just fine, but of course we have things to work on in and outside of the classroom.  Learning is a part of everyday life.  I firmly believe that when you stop learning, you stop living.

And life is just too short to not enjoy the process!!!

“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)