Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Random Ramblings

As I wind down and contemplate how my time was spent today, I realize that I didn’t take a photo.
Not one.
Sad.

Most of my day was spent behind a desk at my office.
Working.

Life is short.
It is totally worth documenting!
Time to get out there and capture moments!!!!

Until I take more pics and get them loaded, I’ll share these:

DSCN0016

These shoes fit me.  They fit well.  But they are not mine.

They belong to this boy:

DSCN0003

And his favorite thing to do is play basketball … in case it wasn’t obvious.
By the way … he is 10.  He should not yet be wearing my same size shoe.

While basketball may be his absolute favorite thing to do, he’s spent a lot of time playing baseball.  The season started at the end of March, and the boys made it to the state tournament!  They’ve all learned so much this year.  It’s been so much fun to watch.

DSCN0043

Hence pictures like this.
Most of our time this summer has been spent at the baseball fields.
Or in the car on the way to games …

Or … just lounging.

DSCN0051

Little brother played baseball also, but his season finished a month ago.  He’s been a trooper cheering on the older boys!

The days are long, but the years are short.”
Document your life – it IS worth living and it IS worth remembering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)