Sunday, January 4, 2015

Are you still there?

Are you still there?

I am still here.  


While I have been planning to blog and share and write and express ... it hasn't made it to this screen.  Being a mom and keeping up with commitments I have made has taken more time than I actually have ... more hours in the day than anyone has really ...

But every now and then I remember to slow down ... even stop ...
The holidays help me do that.

Having the kids home from school for two weeks makes a few things more difficult, but some things just so very nice.


The tree has been taken down, the ornaments all packed away for next year, and our home almost back to "normal" ... whatever that means.

During this holiday break, we drove to the coast to just smell the ocean breeze, have a bite at one of the boys favorite restaurants (Pig n Pancake), and remember that these moments together are what enjoying life is all about.
 

Here's to a Happy New Year to each and every one of you!

2015 is here!!!  
A brand new year - make it your best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)