Saturday, September 20, 2014

Life in the Rearview

There are so many little events that we experience every single day.  I used to write more things down and share them on our family blog.  It’s been a while since I’ve done that, but there are a few special notes I make just to try and keep our crazy life in perspective.

DSC_0738

DSC_0739

Sometimes I stop and make notes when they boys say things I just don’t want to forget.  Many times I’m driving and can’t stop right at that moment, but try to remember and document later.

…………………………………………………………

Soccer is upon us!

DSC_0577

Brothers got to play with each other a few weeks ago during a tournament in Hillsboro called “funino”.

…………………………………………………………

It still makes me smile when I can get farm fresh eggs right here where I live … picked these up from a friend at school yesterday.

DSC_0653

Thanks Megan!!!

…………………………………………………………

And it’s also time for another fun fall sport … are you ready?

DSC_0510

Our friend Mitch plays on the high school team, so we enjoy watching the games.

DSC_0512

And hanging out with our friends. Smile

…………………………………………………………

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

DSCN1746

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)