Thursday, July 17, 2014

Smiling

These boys are smiling almost ALL of the time.  They make my life so happy and so much fun!

DSC_0173

Many times I find myself with a straight face … or probably more often with a frustrated look.

DSC_0175

Then I see one of them and I can’t help but laugh.

IMG_0753 

Life is good.

…………………………………………….

Despite the fact that they both desperately need haircuts!

We agreed that after our trip to Alaska, they would let me take them to get it cut.  Well, we’ve been busy with friends every evening so far … it hasn’t happened … yet.

But we have tomorrow!

…………………………………………….

I believe everyone has a story to tell.

Please remember to document your life … document your memories … they are valuable, even if not to you … they are to someone.

Because we don’t always have tomorrow.

dalon

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)