Saturday, November 16, 2013

Where Have We Been???

Where have we been????
Certainly not out here in the blogosphere … oops!!!

DSC_0565

DSC_0568

We’re taking life one day at a time and enjoying simple things as much as we can.  Soccer season finished and now we are focusing more on reading and homework and just playing without time constraints.

DSC_0622

As I type this, I sit in my pajamas drinking coffee and see that the clock shows after the noon hour … except we just ate breakfast.  It’s a beautiful thing. Smile

This boy had a birthday …

DSC_0569

And my sister came to visit …

IMG_5686

We went to the beach one day … ahhh …

IMG_5649

And we even went to the big city of Portland!

IMG_5689

Now that it’s actually winter here in Oregon, I guess I had better dress warmer.  I even decided to get an electric blanket.  All of my lifetime has been spent in Alaska so far without any such device … and now?  I find it’s just the right thing to do if I want to get to sleep comfortably.  Interesting how we change over time.

DSC_0624

Even though it’s overcast today and I don’t see blue sky, I know it’s there and I’ll see it soon.

Perspective.
It’s a very beautiful thing!
Make today a terrific day!!!!!!!

siggy (4)

2 comments:

  1. I've had you & your blog on my mind for a few days so decided today was the day to read- and it is an updated blog even!
    So good to hear your voice and chat with you- am using my new cups because I am still enjoying a Chai Tea after I get home from work:)
    The boys have really grown a lot- good to see you all so happy.
    Miss Ya- Love Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment Deb!! it was great to chat with you the other day :-) miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)