Sunday, November 24, 2013

This is winter?!

While the leaves may have fallen from most of the trees, it still does not feel like winter to this Alaskan girl.

DSC_0650

The views are spectacular on sunny days like today!

I found myself looking up …

DSC_0644

I was looking up a lot!

DSC_0651

There was not a cloud in the sky, so my view was of tree tops.  And they were all smiling today.

DSC_0645

We went to church here in Carlton for the first time today with our neighbors.  It was so nice to sing and share in that environment.  We’ll definitely go back.

Tomorrow we begin Thanksgiving break.  Yes … and entire week off school … which means a total of 9 days with the kiddos … I’ll deserve a medal after this!!! Winking smile

have a fantastic week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)