Saturday, May 18, 2013

Broken Record

If you’re a parent, you’ll understand what I mean when I say that I feel like a broken record.  Every day I repeat things … the same things … every.single.day.

BLOW YOUR NOSE !!!

This is the one said most often lately as we’re all fighting colds.  But it goes right along with “wash your hands!” and “pick up your clothes!” and “hang up your towel!” and “put away your toys!” …

The sound of someone sniffing actually reminds me of someone scratching their fingernails on the chalkboard. And when the boys sniff, I almost start to shudder.

Yes.

It’s that irritating.

I try to ignore it … and I do for a short while.

DSCN3392

Then … my patience wears thin … and I start to shudder.

And there goes mom … broken record!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)