Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Thoughts

It's the end of another week and I for one am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and maybe just laying in bed for a while ... !!  Okay, so maybe laying with my kids in their beds that will hopefully be delivered today. :-)  It has been a bit of a whirlwind as we embark on a new venture ... a new home ... a new life.

The boys started school Tuesday and so far really enjoy everything about it.  I think the best thing for me has been getting out the door in the mornings - it's MUCH faster without heavy coats, hats, gloves, boots AND shoes ... much faster.  This makes the momma's life much easier too.

We are still in transition and probably will be for another couple of weeks, but I hope to get some photos loaded and shared soon.

Happy Spring Everyone!!!!!
Yes, there really is spring in the "rest" of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)