Thursday, February 28, 2013

Something to think about …

As I sit here and listen to music while replying to e-mail and waiting for the boys to come home from school, my usual multi-tasking at it’s best, I found this and realized that sometimes I just need to turn it off …

quiet(compliments of Pinterest)

This statement is so powerful!  However I very seldom do it.
I rarely become totally quiet.

I don’t talk all the time, but I often have music playing or am singing – or humming at least – and my mind rarely slows down and gets quiet.  I rarely am just “quiet” unless it’s very late and the kids are totally asleep and I have sat down before I fell into bed from exhaustion.

This is going on my list of things to do in the future … learn how to become quiet.  A great idea. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)