Saturday, February 9, 2013

Looking for Inspiration

There are so many wonderful blogs I follow and amazing positive people that share inspiration with me every single day helping to make my world a better place without evening knowing they do it.

Today I find myself still searching though … searching for inspiration.

What kind of inspiration you ask?
Something positive …
Something that makes me want to get up and say YEAH! …
Something that helps me feel like I really can tackle this crazy life …
Something that helps me start my own engine and feel the drive that I know is buried inside …

So far today I haven’t found it … but I know there is inspiration everywhere … what I need is within my grasp and if I slow down long enough to pay attention, I will find it.

Here’s to slowing down the pace just a little … and finding the inspiration I need … just for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)