Saturday, February 16, 2013

Inspiration

A couple years ago I discovered the name Vivian Maier ... and I am so interested in seeing more!  There is a film coming out documenting her work and it looks so interesting.  Here is a video with a little taste of what's to come:



This type of thing gives me inspiration.  It makes me realize that the life I live is pretty darn interesting ... and I have ideas and pictures and thoughts to share.  Maybe today it seems blah or plain or just "everyday stuff" ... but tomorrow

Tomorrow it will be different.  It will be a part of my memory ... and it will look different.  And some of it may not be my normal everyday any more.  It might just be part of my past.

And that makes it pretty darn interesting.

Do you capture your normal everyday?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)