Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warm Weather Hits

The schools were closed in Anchorage yesterday … which is great for the kids and teachers as well, but not so great for the parents.  At least that’s how I feel about it.

Here’s a photo I found on the website of our local newspaper the Anchorage Daily News:

dx7Zq.AuSt.7

Beautiful sky!!  The end of the day brought a great sunset that I almost caught a part of from Payton’s bedroom window:

IMG_2079

Speaking of Payton, that boy had a pretty big day yesterday! He got braces on his top four front teeth.  I was concerned about how those teeth were affecting his lower permanent teeth, so I went ahead with this adjustment. Here’s the new look:

IMG_2072

He asked me not to post that photo on Facebook.  So I didn’t.
Smile

Here’s a little more proof of the crazy weather we had yesterday – I think even my truck was in shock!

IMG_2075

It cooled off a little today to temps in the 30s and I believe it’s due to get a bit colder this evening.  Thank goodness for studded tires!

remember to document your life
write down your stories – for that is what your life is
moments and moments that create history

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)