Monday, January 28, 2013

More than a Week Ago

Do not wish to be anything
but what you are and
try to be that perfectly.

St. Francis de Sales

………………………………………………

It’s been more than a week since I’ve blogged … and I do miss it.  During the day I think of things that I want to say or write, but I’m usually driving or not able to stop and make a note.  So I’ve lost it.

My mind doesn’t stop, but I forget the great idea that I wanted to write about or the amazing thought I wanted to share.

………………………………………………

It is my goal to write more – to share more – and hopefully use this as my journal to write about our lives.

………………………………………………

The latest:  boys are ice-skating in school during gym class!  The temperatures are pretty cold, so I’m not sure they’ll be able to skate today, but we’ll be prepared just in case.

Payton is reading and it’s so amazing to witness.  I smile when I listen to him sound out words.  The world is opening up to him in amazing ways now!

Jarrett is quite the pistol with his iron-clad determination.  I finally was able to use some reverse psychology the other day with him and it worked!  Somehow I have a difficult time coming up with just the right words when I need to … something I’ll work on.

My office is relocating again, so we’ve sold about half of our furniture and are downsizing.  It will be nice to get into space that is a little more new with a few less headaches!

………………………………………………

Remember to document your life!  Keep a pen and piece of paper always near you – write down a funny statement or thought that you know will brighten your day down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)