Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My baby is in Kindergarten!

This boy started kindergarten this year:

DSCN2336

I could not be more proud of him!!  During the first few days there was a little joke among some of the parents (and even teachers) – myself included – about the fact that he had not met the Principal yet!  (We had actually met our new principal, but only in a positive good happy way. )

This one loves school just like his older brother.  He loves to learn and try new things … and he loves it when he makes good choices. (Okay, well maybe it’s me who loves when he makes good choices …)

IMG_6468

And I am so grateful for all of these things!  But especially for him.

My boys make me proud every day.  I’m blessed to be their mom.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)