Friday, August 24, 2012

Sunday Brunch

On Sunday I had a few friends over just to visit and do some crafty things – some of us had our laptops on and worked with photos, some played on their phones, one person worked a bit, we all shared food, and one person even read the paper! It was a nice time to just be together. We shared ideas, interests, websites and helped each other learn how we navigate various information highways on the internet. Fun stuff!

DSCN2276

These were yummy little numbers I made from a new book I’m trying out called “Just Tasting” – I found it here online:

Libbey – Just Tasting

Since not everyone scraps the same way, I figure this is still a way to gather now and then and share ideas.

It was fun. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)