Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Final Camping Day

This was written earlier as we didn’t have internet on the trip.

DSCN2177

This is our last morning in the RV – we leave today to head home – what a wonderful weekend we have enjoyed!

The boys love camping as much as I do – just as long as we have electricity and plenty of room for all of us to spread out a bit. Not having internet is a pain for me because I like to post pictures … and I read a lot online.  It’s good to slow down a bit and get away from those things too.

Our friends Michele and Ian came to join us for one night, although I couldn’t get them to sleep in the camper with us.  They woke early because it was a bit cold in their car.  It was cold in the camper too, but we turned on the heat.

This may have been our last camping trip of the season.  School starts soon and then homework and sports … oh how crazy life can be sometimes.  But weekends like this help us slow down.  For these, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)