Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where is my Project 365???

My big goal for this year was to take one photo every day for the entire year – at least one photo.  If I took more than that, great!  But I wanted to take at least one so that I could easily review my week, month, year, etc.

Well … ahem … that lofty goal is not something I have been diligently working on and as I look at the photo folders on my computer, I frown.  Just a little.

I have been taking photos – just very randomly – I have skipped many days.  Do I still have sufficient photography to document our lives so far this year?  Of course.  Is it anything near what I can call “Project 365”?

Nope.

Not at all.

DSCN1989

But I’m not going to let that stop me from trying to do better. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)