Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Clutter and Space

Just read this article on Yahoo about clutter and it made me tilt my head.  I can relate to everything the author writes about.  I encourage you to read this and think about how it might apply in your own life:

Why Clutter Matters and De-cluttering is Difficult

In the past couple of years, I have removed quite a bit of clutter from our home, however there is much more that could be done.  In time … one day at a time.

The feeling of calm that came over me once I made it through one closet, or one room, or even one section of space was truly amazing!

There are many things I will hold on to for of various reasons.  I have saved quite a few tubs of things for the boys when they get older … things that used to belong to their dad.  I will always save photos.  Those cannot be replaced.  I will save things of the boys as they grow up and when they get older, they can determine what to do with the mementos.

Think about what not only clean and organized space does for your sanity, but a clutter free living space.  Does it make you smile?  Does it sound like an unreachable goal?  Get a partner – ask a friend for help – take a few steps to make your life a little more simple and test how it feels.  You may not ever go back to the way life was before!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)