Saturday, January 21, 2012

positive things for today

what I have is
good enough

…………………………

with the help of my little friend
DSCN0013

I can accomplish MUCH!!

…………………………

enjoy the
journey

…………………………

a book I want to read:
road less traveled

…………………………

scrapbook weekends
ROCK!!!!!!!

…………………………

I always want more sleep at home
but when I’m at a scrap getaway
I’m up early without an alarm!

DSCN0002

…………………………

time doesn’t heal the pain of loss
but each day you wake
is another chance to live
and make new memories

…………………………

little visitors never cease
to amaze me

DSCN0007 (2)

this little fox enjoyed some scraps
from the deck of our lodge
last night

…………………………

today is going to be
GREAT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)