Friday, January 27, 2012

beautiful

naptime is a beautiful time
a great start to the weekend
Smile

DSCN0063

………………………………………………………..…….

the kids had “inside recess” this week at school – that doesn’t work so well for us, so I threw them (figuratively of course) outside after school the other day – at first they cried, “do we have to?!” – the answer was a resounding “yes

DSCN0061

and after 15 minutes I said, “are you ready to come back inside?” and they cried “do we have to?!” – the answer (of course) was “nope!”

………………………………………………………..…….

a messy desk … again … maintenance has not been my strong point lately with keeping my office clean … BUT tomorrow is a new day!

DSCN0064

have a fantastic weekend!!!
what creative thing will you be doing???

1 comment:

  1. I finally unpacked and put away supplies from retreat! Thinking I may turn the heater on downstairs and work on a couple more pages...Love your new kitchen, can't wait to see the cabinet doors in person- they look fantastic in your pictures....Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)