Monday, December 12, 2011

Blog Update and Thoughts

parents

It was 44 years ago today that these two people married.  They created a family, and without them I would not be here OR have my children. 

For this I am grateful.









………………………………………………


CIMG9193



photo taken last night





CIMG9200

back deck this afternoon







IMG_9122

the sky on Saturday






IMG_9138


photo taken this morning





We’ve had some crazy weather!  Schools were closed today because the roads were bad and the snow was so wet.  There was a bunch of it too!  I know we got almost a foot here at the house.  The kids had fun playing in it … I did quite a bit of shoveling. Smile
………………………………………………
I have more to share and pics even, but it’s time for bed.  Enjoy your week and remember to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)