Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Thankful Time

It was a weekend full of fun time with family and friends … a time to be thankful and remember all of the things we are blessed to experience in life.  Our weekend was a good one.  How about yours?

Payton lost another tooth!  Pulled it out by himself the other day – despite my offer to get it for him.

IMG_9067

Our Thanksgiving Day celebration was held at Grandma Lori’s this year.  It was a nice day spent with family and friends and of course wonderful food.  It was so nice of Grandma to host us this year – thanks Lori!!

CIMG9096

 

I didn’t get a photo of the table filled with food, but rest assured there was more than enough.  So much that we couldn’t fit it all on the table!  The kids sat at a separate table also.

We are blessed.

 

 

 

 

The boys got to stay the night at Grandma’s on Friday night as I had a scrap getaway.  My friend Michelle hosted an event called “AIW” or Album in a Weekend.  It was so much fun!  Of course there were choice beverages joining us:  coffee and Baileys as well as Tanqueray.  Oh, and did I forget chocolate?  No, actually I didn’t.  We had lots of that too. Smile

I plowed through all five of my kits and premade enough pages to fill an entire album.  I’ve decided this will be my “2012 Best of the Best” – I’ll put just the best photos in here from this coming year – 2012.  WOOHOO!  Just one more thing off my long list to do.

Here are a couple photos from this weekend:

2011.11.25 paella

 

 

Paella for dinner Friday

 

 

CIMG9113

 

 

my organized mess

 

 

CIMG9115

 

 

beautiful view in the neighborhood

 

 

 

 

CIMG9120

 

 

my drive home yesterday

 

 

Thanks to Michelle, Angela, Nicole and Tanya for a great weekend!  (Sorry I didn’t get to visit more Kelly!!)

Now it’s time to prepare some holiday notes to share with friends and family.  I skipped last year, but plan on sending out at least some photos this season.  Have you checked out all the fun cards available this year?  If not, take a look at these sites:

Shutterfly
Clark Color
Snapfish
Becky Higgins
Tiny Prints

I hope you enjoy a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)