Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home Updates and Snow Fun

I have my laundry room back after a few days of painting, building and flooring.  While I didn’t mind the break from washing clothes for days, it was sure nice to get caught up with all the dirty laundry created around this place.
Sarcastic smile
Here is what my area looks like now – there are a few more updates to be made in time, but what a change!

IMG_9016

……………………………………………….

We woke up to about 6 inches of snow Sunday morning.  Auntie was visiting, and she suggested we all go outside to shovel the driveway.  (If it wasn’t for her, I would probably still have snow there because shoveling is NOT one of the things on my “favorite stuff to do” list!  Thanks Auntie …)

After church, we met up with friends and went sledding.  How fun was THAT?!  Fun I tell ya … bunches!!!

Here’s the group as I look to the top of the hill:

CIMG9071

Jarrett did a face plant when attempting a “run and jump” on the sled – sounds like a recurring theme for this boy …
CIMG9067

Payton and buddy Logan loved the snow boarding – but not so much my taking photos …
CIMG9070

……………………………………………….

Here’s to a fun day for you filled with experiencing joy in the small things for those little things are what life is truly made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)