Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This beautiful season

The beginning of each week starts a flurry of activity around here.  Basketball practice and even a cub scout meeting helped us initiate the first full week of October. 

Last night found us at Flattop … my old “getaway” place … what a wonderful evening to spend there … this is what I saw from the bench where I was writing in my journal:

CIMG8984

As we begin another day, I want to share an interesting thought that I read about this morning in an e-mail.  The concept of treasures and what people value … what is life made up of anyway? 

Time

Be careful how you spend yours … and recognize how valuable it truly is … enjoy your day!!

siggy (2)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty scenery at Flattop...I expected to see white!
    Let me know if I can do anything for Colleen-I keep thinking about her after our coffee chat...
    Your remodel is coming right along- looking good!

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)