Friday, October 7, 2011

Overheard in the morning

P:  Jarrett, when you sneak up on me with the orange bullets, I can see you.  If you have the yellow bullets, I can’t see you.  Can you give me the orange bullets?

J:  No Payton. The orange bullets came with my gun.  They’re mine. You can’t have them.

P:  I’m telling!

If you catch that conversation in the middle and you don’t realize that kids are talking, it’s kinda funny … who talks like that?!  Oh yea … MY boyz. Smile

………………………………….

Good things about right now:

my kids are healthy
my dad knows everything about fixing things
I can see the mountains from my office
there is food in the fridge
I got a shower
my friends are amazing!!

………………………………….

The blue sky is trying to peak out through the clouds today, but not much success, although it’s very bright outside.  It will be a nice setting for christening Alan’s stone this evening.

………………………………….

remember that we all just have this one day – this one moment – this one point in time to truly live – as Payton is learning in Tiger Cub Scouts, “do your best!”

siggy (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)