Friday, September 30, 2011

Answer to Yesterdays Song

Warning  ***spoiler***

I’m about to reveal the AC/DC song that Jarrett asked me to play the other day in the truck … if you haven’t already done so, read my post from September 29th called “Looking Forward”.

……

………..

……..……

………..……..

…………..……..

……..………..……..

………..………..……..

………..……..………..……..

…………....……..………..……..

Shook Me All Night Long

Yup … that’s it!  That’s the song that Jarrett was asking me to play the other day in the truck.

What’s that?  You haven’t heard that song before?  Well … click on the song title above and a new window will open for your listening pleasure. (There are various videos of this song out on You Tube, but I couldn’t get past some of the language people were using in their comments … so I posted this link instead.) This is truly great AC/DC from … ahem … a few years ago. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)