Thursday, June 23, 2011

untitled (at this point)

today is an amazing day … two of the most wonderful people decided to get married and have children … and on this day many (many) years ago, I was born … it was a Tuesday … about 4:40 in the afternoon … no I don’t remember it, but there are many wonderful people who I keep in contact with that do remember … thanks for sharing your memories with me all these years!

and thanks mom and dad for giving me life and teaching me how to love and live and enjoy this amazing beautiful world!


“to believe in God for me is to feel that there is a God … who with irresistible force urges us towards more loving”
- Vincent van Gogh -


I started writing this post over the weekend, but didn’t get far – another weekend is almost upon us, but I still want to share what I wrote on Sunday …


it’s late Father’s Day and I’m printing a few photos for friends – the rain is falling outside my office window – both boys are asleep – and the house is (finally) quiet – a beautiful end to an amazing weekend

IMG_8357

this is what part of the house looked like the other day – roof replacement in the beginning – the guys worked fast! today it looked almost complete …


the roof is now complete – and it’s gorgeous!
and the sun is shining
and the birds are singing
and my kids are down the street playing with friends
Smile
and I’m blessed and thankful
and I found my camera … again

siggy (2)

1 comment:

  1. Found your new blog-and want to wish you a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

we love your comments!! thanks for taking the time to reach out :-)